Thursday, February 23, 2012

4 days and counting

It is really hard to believe that in four days I will be in Vicksburg Mississippi!!  I finally received my travel information.  Monday, February 27th is going to be a very long day.  I am flying out of Binghamton around 7 am Monday morning to arrive in Jackson Mississippi around 1 pm Central Time, then I will be picked up by AmeriCorp and travel to Vicksburg Mississippi.

Mud in a cup--one of my favorite desserts!
This past week has been a busy one, and will continue to be busy until I leave.  Even though I have been very busy, I have also had a chance to enjoy time with friends and family.  Every day I have had the opportunity to spend time with either friends or family or both.  Last night I had a very relaxing evening with some close friends, an evening of good food and fellowship.

As the days go by, I am trying not to think about how much I will miss everyone, instead I am trying to focus on how exciting it will be to be heading on a new adventure and making new friends.

I am very thankful for all the friends that I have in the Binghamton area.  Without all of you, I'm not sure how I would be able to start this new adventure.  You all are an awesome support group behind me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment