Monday, September 15, 2014

Cloudy with a chance of showers

I have been meaning to post again, but life keeps happening and I keep getting busier and busier.  Right now, my life looks like it is cloudy with a chance of showers.  At the beginning of last week I found out that the job I currently have will no longer be mine by November 1.

I went to a ladies retreat this past weekend with my mom and a friend of ours, it was a very peaceful weekend.  It reminded me that when life hands you clouds and storms, it is the perfect time to try to find the rainbow of God's promises.  Even though I am in the process of losing one job and looking for another, I feel very much at peace.  God will take care of all my needs.  I just hope and pray that through this time I am able to shine His light and go where He wants me to.

Just remember, even in the storms of life, God sends His rainbows of promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment