Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tuscaloosa Week 2

Just finishing up week two here in Tuscaloosa, it has been a fun week for me.  At the end of last week, we finished building a house during a blitz build.  SO MUCH FUN!  This week we have started framing another house next door to the one that we have already finished as well as working on finishing up a house on another street.  I forgot until this past week how much I enjoy construction work.  For me, it is a way to relax and still be working on something, almost like a form of therapy.  Sadly, I don't have any pictures right now, but will be working on making sure that I take some and get a hold of some from my team mates.  Right now, I am looking forward to the rest of the time we have here working with Habitat as well as figuring out a fun way to celebrate Max and my birthday (same day!).

If anyone wants to send me a random package, my current address is:

39 Juanita Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404

This address is only good until the middle of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment